|Features||The Best Selling and Inexpensive Centrifuge
Economically priced that everyone can afford
Durable and salable Centrifuge
15 months guaranteed.
|Choice of motor||Output 90W||Output 67W|
|System||ISO 9002/13488, GMP, CE mark, FDA list|
|Model||Capacity||Rotor||Max rpm||RCFxg||Suggested tube|
|PLC-03||8x15ml||A-0815||1000 – 4000||2422||Fx12mm conical|
|Technical data||* The bestselling and less-expensive centrifuge ideal for general purposes in laboratory, hospital, clinic, veterinary, industry and education provided with a desired testing for test tubes containing n vitro diagnostic specimens for qualitative and quantitative test procedures.
* Durable motor incorporating with its carbon brush that can last for 3000 hours in operation.
* Variable speed control from 1000 to 4500 rpm
* Timer activated operation extending to 60 minutes
* Auto balance system to eliminate vibration.
* Balance for rotor and speed setting have been calibrated in plant.
* Choice for additional cover locks fitting and auto shutout safety device for extra costs.
* This equipment complies with EC Electron Magnetic compatibility (EMC) requirement of EN60601-1-2 and IEC801 series regulations.
* This equipment meets the standards of ISO9002, EN46002, ISO13488, CE mark, GMP, FDA
|Intended use||This unit is to provide laboratory tests in the field of Biochemistry, Microbic immunity genetics, blood separation and also a general clinic test for haematocrit value (HCT) which defines the percentage of red blood cells against the whole body reflecting the status of red blood cells. The normal value of HCT is 50% – 54% for male and 38% – 47% for female. It is applied to the test of Jaundice and kidney aliments too|
|Motor input||Brush 80W|
|Brake||Manual in 10 seconds|
|Power supply||110/220V 50/60HZ|
|Maximum speed||12000 RPM|
|Max RCF||14490 x G|
|Quality standard||CE & ISO Approved|